Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My New Friend

Hey All... it's Greta again.. I know, it's been a long time since I've posted here. I've been pretty busy: eating, sleeping, pooping.... and entertaining visitors.

But I got so excited today with our visitor's I just had to post. I mean, it's not the first time I got to meet Ella, but the last time was in a hallway of a doctor's office, and I was half naked... so I didn't really get to enjoy it.

This time though Ella's mom and dad came over and brought my parents dinner... and we got to hang out for a while... it was great. Ella's mom held me for a while, and I thought that was fun, she's pretty easy to get along with, a lot like my mom.

But the real fun part was getting to see Ella again. She's pretty awesome, I wish she could have stayed a little longer, so that we could have played, but I know how it is... Ella was ready to go home and eat, and I know how I get when I'm hungry, so I can't blame her. I was pretty grumpy for a while after they left though...

Check out the pictures from the visit:

Ella with my mom... i guess it's okay for them to hang out, but I don't want mom getting used to loving on babies other than me!


Ella's mom holding me... she's pretty good at it, she must have a lot of practice holding babies!


Here's a pic of me and Ella... oh yeah, Ella's mom and dad too!

No comments: