Thursday, February 19, 2009

4d ultrasound

so i had a a 4d ultrasound yesterday. you might remember when we did this with greta....ultrasounds are so cool just in general, since you get to see pictures of your baby and find out how he/she is developing. the 4d ultrasound is just amazing....you are actually able to see what the baby looks like, watch it move, etc.

joe, greta, and i were all amazed at the sight of our little guy. he was sleeping and kept scrunching up his face as if we were disturbing his nap. he opened his eyes a few times (you can see that in a few of the images), and he had his arms folded up near his face. you can see his elbow in most of the pics.

check out the slideshow below for some of the images from yesterday. you can just watch the slideshow as is, or click on the picture to see the images a bit larger. what do you think....does he look like greta? joe and i have differing opinions. either way, he's cute as a button and growing right on schedule.

4 comments:

Sue-B Wernke said...

OMG - Totally looks like GRETA! He is going to be one gorgeous baby!

Ambersue said...

WOW! I can't believe how far pictures have come since I had my kids just 15 years ago. I got the stationary picture which didn't look like much and I couldn't tell a thing of how they looked. This is truly amazing to me. Glad things are going well. Jeneen

somedaymama said...

so adorable...makes me wish we had gone and done this...

either way, he will be absolutely perfect....

Jessica said...

I think he looks like his handsome older cousins. =)