Monday, August 24, 2009

old home movies

i was looking back through the blog today to figure out when greta moved from her infant car seat to the convertible seat. greta joined me, as she likes to watch videos of herself and her other friends from their blogs. i found out that greta moved to her "big girl seat" in may, when she was 7 months old. but i also found this and this. greta was literally cracking up at the movies of herself as a baby, and i was laughing and crying at the same time. where did this pudgy, dark haired baby go? i am so thankful that we have these movies, and this blog to look back on.

1 comment:

Janet Nawroth said...

I can't even believe it when I watched those old videos of Greta. She has changed so much! And so had Otto. I love reading your blog when I get the chance and I think it is really cool that you have it to share with them and everyone else.