Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Got to spend my first "father's day" today. I guess it counts, but I suppose next year will be my first official father's day.

Of course, for my first father's day my lovely wife was living it up in Las Vegas for a bachelor party... how sweet :)

She did leave a father's day present behind and it'll be fun. Got a picture frame with 'Daddy's Little Girl" on it... pretty funny.... also got a gift certificate for Blue Ash golf course. Tony, Brent and Scott also got the golf gift certificate so the four of us can join in on some "Father's Golf". That should be fun, and perhaps a tradition was just born?

My mom also got me a father's day gift chock full of stuff for the new baby. Some books for baby products, pampers, etc... Just a little kick-start to the baby registry we'll need to do before too long.

No comments: