Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Babymania Expands

Okay... so I think I've talked about all the people we know having babies... and that list seems to keep growing... Here's a run down... I am sure I am forgetting someone... so sorry in advance! :)

- Jesse/Holly - Mid-July - Owen Alexander B. arrived on July 19th...
- Ryan/Kara - Mid-Sept.
- Brent/Janet - Mid-Sept.
- Tony/Emily - Early Oct
- Melanie/I - End Oct.
- Scott/Stacy - Mid-Nov.
- Jason/Julianne - Mid-Nov.
- Matt/Anna - Mid-Nov.

New Additions
- Brad/Brigitte - Early Feb.
- Ryan/Jen - Late Jan.

Pretty crazy, and exciting... it's very fun that we'll have all these other families to hang out with, and certainly will be helpful to hear how things are going with others as they embark on parenthood... Obviously every family and every child is different, but it certainly will be nice to know that we're not the only ones that can't seem to get our baby to sleep for more than a couple hours at a time :)

3 comments:

melaniejvc said...

not to mention those who have bravely paved the path of parenthood before us....sara and mark, erin and jeremiah, tierney and josh, colgan and jenna, etc. etc.

irishdancer said...

and hopefully the road will be well paved before our names pop up on the list... and we can use this blog and countless middle-of-the-night phone calls as our guide! Megan and Ryan

jprg4evr said...

I think it is something in the water. I've stopped drinking water. I only drink whiskey now. I am starting to suspect that it is having a negative impact on my job though. I just can't afford to be pregnant right now.