Sunday, April 20, 2008

happy anniversary grandma and grandpa!


this past wednesday marked the 25th wedding anniversary for my mom and my stepdad, bill. to celebrate the occasion, all the kids and grandkids decided to get a picture taken of all of us for our parents. there were 18 of us total, and it was quite the production. then we went back to my mom's for a party. the picture turned out great and i think my mom and bill were pretty excited about it. here's a picture of greta with her cousin shamus and a pic of my parents opening their gift. happy anniversary!

1 comment:

gramps said...

From the Hansbauer side of the grandparents to the other. Happy 25th and may you have many more. you raised a pretty special daughter and we are proud to have her part of our humble clan. Greta is a pretty special package from the mixing of our clans.