Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cribs, Car Seats and Carriers - Oh My

So it's baby shower season... lots of that coming up, and thankfully I won't be attending any. I mean, I think it's awesome that people are having showers, and I'm completely thankful for any and all gifts we get. However, I am not personally interested in guessing the circumference of Melanie's belly, or guessing the melted candy bar in a diaper... I'll play golf instead.

The registry process has been quite interesting though... I know pretty much everything there is to know about Car Seats, Baby Carriers, Strollers, and Cribs... go on quiz me... I can tell you the difference between a stroller and a stroller 'system'. I can let you know the inside scoop on the Infant Car Seat vs the Convertible Car seat... and if you really need to know I'll give you the low down on the manual vs electric breast pump (we can even get into the single vs double if the need should arise).

Ah yes, such is life in babydom. Didn't think it would be possible, but I think I'd rather be changing diapers to be honest....

No comments: