Friday, October 19, 2007

My Baby Girl

It's official... I'm in love with my baby girl. I mean, of course I already was and have been for a week now.

It's hard to even describe the feeling I get when I wake up in the morning and see her little face. Or even when she's gone with her mom to feed for 30 minutes and then returns. It's like a miracle all over again. She is just the sweetest and cutest little baby I could have ever hoped for.

It's amazing that she'll be a week old this afternoon, it feels like just yesterday she was born. It's definitely been a whirlwind, and I can't wait to see what the next week has in store. I can't wait to see the first time she has a REAL smile, the first time she can hold her head up on her own.... and all the other wonderful firsts!

Life is Good!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

All of the 'firsts' are truly amazing, whether it’s the first or third baby. Just don’t be too anxious for them, they really do come and go too quickly. Enjoy this time while you can, before you know it she will be running through you house and destroying everything in her path.