Wednesday, September 5, 2007

"showered" again...

so i had my second baby shower two weeks ago. i knew it was going to be good when i heard my mom took time off of work to work on the final preparations. this shower was thrown my mom's side of the family, including my mom, grandma, and aunts. it was fantastic. our baby's room is decorated in pink and green, so my mom made sure that EVERYTHING at the shower fit with that theme. there's nothing like a family shower.....a little rowdy, a little loud, a little crowded, and a WHOLE lot of love. i actually cried a little bit on my way to the shower, just thinking about being in a room full of people who love me and who already love this baby. the shower was beautiful! the food was delicious (especially the trifle dessert that my mom made that i ended up eating right out of the bowl with a spoon at the end of the shower). the games were fun, and again we got so many AMAZING gifts. one thing that they did that turned out really incredible was that they had everyone at the shower write a note to the baby on a baby blanket. i think i might try to get it framed, it's really pretty neat to see. so thanks to mom (and company) for all your hard work. the shower was fantastic...

No comments: